Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. To put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
Everardo Roche is a French Abstract artist, from the Loire Valley. Driven to create minimalist abstract pieces, his inspiration comes from Rothko, the paper cutout of Henri Matisse, Theo van Doesburg, The Bauhaus Movement, and closer to home: 1930's Abstraction in Paris. His pieces rarely take shape or form, but focus on utilizing a rich knowledge of colour & composition, and like Rothko believes that a good piece of art should start with colour. His exploration of color quest has taken him to digital art, so for the last 7 years, he has built up an entirely new collection of art, that is digitally edited or produced. If you are looking to add colour and depth to your room and make a bold statement, it is probably worth checking our his work.
- How To Capture Great Photos
- Pop Art 30% offer for April 2013
- Showcase Your 2013 Memories Forever
- Heath Ledger as The Joker; Keep The Legend Alive
- Canvas Prints – A Great Solution To Warming Up Any Room
- Metal Art – A Unique Way To Enhance Your Property
- Up to 40% off art sitewide
- Latest Editions for January 2013
- The Megadeals are back
- Latest Editions fresh up for January 2013
- Spectacular January Deals