Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. To put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
Everardo Roche is a French Abstract artist, from the Loire Valley. Driven to create minimalist abstract pieces, his inspiration comes from Rothko, the paper cutout of Henri Matisse, Theo van Doesburg, The Bauhaus Movement, and closer to home: 1930's Abstraction in Paris. His pieces rarely take shape or form, but focus on utilizing a rich knowledge of colour & composition, and like Rothko believes that a good piece of art should start with colour. His exploration of color quest has taken him to digital art, so for the last 7 years, he has built up an entirely new collection of art, that is digitally edited or produced. If you are looking to add colour and depth to your room and make a bold statement, it is probably worth checking our his work.
- August Banks Holiday Exclusive | Artist Profile - Nancy Satta
- Site-Wide Exclusive | Artist help
- Artist Profile - Hendrik
- Artist Profile - Everado Roche
- How to become an artist
- Celebrate The Great British Summer With Art
- 30% off Site-Wide | Exclusive Summer Art
- 30% Site-Wide Discount all Easter Weekend! | Latest Editions | Metal Art
- Bringing the City Home with Cityscape Art!
- Norwich, USA is Hosting a Canvas Art Exhibition with a Difference
- 30% off Site-wide May Day Bank Holiday Exclusive