Homemade is inspired by the earth and nature. Taking its style cues from the world that surrounds us, Homemade is primarily focused on nature and it's muted earthy tones. This style is already a rising trend at the moment with the growing popularity of the "green", "Fairtrade" and"organic" ethos that is developing in society today. Homemade will work as well with the classic chocolate box cottages in the small villages of rural UK as it will in an 17C Georgian or turn of the Century Edwardian house.
Abstract Sepia Tone Chair photograp
An abstract photograph of a spiders
Tree Fog: An atmospheric photo of a
A dramatic sunset, viewed through a
Photo of sea grass with sun setting
Dramatic Photograph of a herd of co
Tranquil photograph of an old dock
An abstract background: a blurred m
An abstract photograph of some tree
Sepia Lonely Tree bowing to the lef
Tonal Photo of Lorenzana on Canvas.
An abstract photograph of cream can
- Bringing the City Home with Cityscape Art!
- Norwich, USA is Hosting a Canvas Art Exhibition with a Difference
- How To Capture Great Photos
- Pop Art 30% offer for April 2013
- Showcase Your 2013 Memories Forever
- Heath Ledger as The Joker; Keep The Legend Alive
- Canvas Prints – A Great Solution To Warming Up Any Room
- Metal Art – A Unique Way To Enhance Your Property
- Up to 40% off art sitewide
- Latest Editions for January 2013
- The Megadeals are back